Step-By-Step: Accessing Jaguar Repair Information
Per your requests, we are adding step-by-step instructions on how to access the vehicle maker repair information to complement our the how-to-videos on the OEM Information pages. Easily reference this article by clicking the link under the video on the Jaguar OEM Information page.
To find the Jaguar repair information:
- Go to topix.jaguar.jlrext.com
- Click "English"
- Click "United States"
- Click "Authorised Repairer Login" or "Independent Operators Login" (depends onyour purchased subsription)
- Enter username and password (center of page)
- Click "Login"
- Enter the "VIN" (left side of the webpage) or select the "Model and Year" (center of the webpage)
- Click "Find"
- Click "Documents" (upper right corner)
- Click "Workshop Manual" (left side of the webpage)
- From the drop down (upper left corner) select the "Division" "Model" and "Year"
- Click "5: Body and Paint" (left side of the webpage)
- Click "501: Body and Paint" (left side of the webpage)
- Click "501:27 - 501:30 for the replacement procdures" (left side of the webpage)
Related I-CAR Courses