What's A Rolls-Royce Rear Trim Panel

When it comes to repair information, vehicle makers use a wide variety of terminology for replacement parts. All of the different names can be confusing, especially when repairing a variety of vehicle makes and models.

When searching for repair procedures, knowing what to look for can save valuable time. When searching Rolls-Royce, for example, instead of looking for a rear body panel, look for the rear trim panel (see Table 1). Having the correct repair information is essential to a proper repair process. Without vehicle maker repair information, you are potentially re-engineering the vehicle without the research into how the vehicle would react in another collision.

Rolls-Royce repair information is available for purchase at: www.bmwtechinfo.com

Table 1
Rolls-Royce Part Terms Industry Part Terms
Engine Support Front Lower Rail
A-Pillar A-Pillar
B-Pillar B-Pillar
Sill Panel Outer Rocker Panel
Rear Side Panel Quarter Panel
Rear Trim Panel Rear Body Panel
Luggage Compartment Floor Trunk Floor
Side Member Rear Rail
This table shows the terms that Rolls-Royce uses on the left and the common industry terms on the right.

Additional I-CAR Collision Repair News you may find helpful: