Honda/Acura Has Released Two New Body Repair News Bulletins
Honda/Acura releases revisions to their Body Repair Manual Welding & Sectioning Guidelines documents. Here's a quick breakdown of the changes. Per Honda/Acura, the new guidelines supersede the original publications.
How do you know if you have the updated version? Look in the upper right corner. The Honda revision is August 2016 and Acura is September 2016.
The following have been added:
- Weld-Through Primer Guidelines.
- High-Strength MAG Welding Wire Availability
- MIG Brazing Welding Requirements and Availability
- Shielding Gas Requirements
- Partial Panel Replacement At Factory Seem
The following have significant revisions:
- Welding Guidelines
- Steel Parts Sectioning Guidelines
Honda Body Repair Manual & Sectioning Guideline Revisions (Revised August 2016)
Acura Body Repair Manual & Sectioning Guideline Revisions (Revised September 2016)
These bulletins are also available free of charge at: techinfo.honda.com
Related I-CAR Courses