Step-By-Step: Accessing Kia Repair Information
Per your requests, we are adding step-by-step instructions on how to access the vehicle maker repair information to complement our the how-to-videos on the OEM Information pages. Easily reference this article by clicking the link under the video on the Kia OEM Information page.
To find the Kia repair information:
- Go to www.kiatechinfo.snapon.com/
- Click "Close"(pop up window)
- Enter username and password (left side of page)
- Click "Login"
- Click "Go To Kia Global Information System" (upper left just above update account)
- Click "Service Info (SI)" (top of left side menu)
- Select "Year and Model" (from drop down menu across top of webpage)
- Click "Body"(far right of webpage click the small icon)
- Click "Body Repair" (far left of webpage)
- Click "Body Repair Manual"
- Click "Body Panel Repair Procedures"
- Click the procedure needed
- Click "Repair Procedures"
Related I-CAR Courses