Step-By-Step: Accessing General Motors Repair Information
Per your requests, we are adding step-by-step instructions on how to access the vehicle maker repair information to complement our the how-to-videos on the OEM Information pages. Easily reference this article by clicking the link under the video on the Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac OEM Information page.
To find the General Motors repair information - free site:
- Go to www.genuinegmparts.com/
- Click on the "Collision" tab (left side top of the webpage)
- Click"Collision Repair Manuals"(top right side of the webpage)
- Select"Make and Model"(lower left side of the webpage)
- Click on the "Year Range" of the vehicle.
To find the General Motors repair information - pay site:
- Go to www.acdelcotds.com
- Enter username and password
- Click "Enter"
- Scroll down to the bottom
- Click "Accept"
- Click "Continue"
- Click "Service and Programing Information" (lower right)
- Click "Access your subscription" (lower left)
- Enter the the "VIN" or select from the "Drop Down" (across top of the webpage)
- Click "Next"
- Click the blue text "Vehicle Model Service Manual" (first one in the list)
- Click "Body Repair"
- Click "Collision Repair"
- Click "Repair Instructions"
- Select the repair procedure from the list
Accessing GM Body Repair Manual - Free
Accessing GM Body Repair Manual - Pay
Related I-CAR Courses