Step-By-Step: Accessing ALLDATA Collision Information
Per your requests, here is the how-to-video and the step-by-step instructions on how to access the collision repair information in ALLDATA.
To find the collision repair information on ALLDATA repair information:
- Go to collision.alldata.com
- Enter Username and Password
- Click "Login"
- Click "Select Vehicle"(upper left corner)
- Enter "VIN" or select "Year, Make, Model, and Engine"
- Click "Body and Frame"
- Click "Frame" (for example for front and rear rails)
- Continue to click each item until you reach the procedure you need.