Step-By-Step: Accessing Mercedes-Benz Repair Information
Per your requests, we are adding step-by-step instructions on how to access the vehicle maker repair information to complement our the how-to-videos on the OEM Information pages. Easily reference this article by clicking the link under the video on the Mercedes-Benz OEM Information page.
To find the Mercedes-Benz repair information:
- Go to www.startekinfo.com
- Enter username and password (lower left)
- Click "GO"
- Click "Launch WIS-net" (middle column about halfway down)
- Click "Open" (bottom of page)
- Click "Run" (pop up)
- Enter "VIN" (top of the webpage) or select manually "Chassis Mode" (tabs in upper left)
- Click the left check boxes "60-65" (just select part location you need)
- Click the right check boxe "All Information Types"
- Click "Start Search" (upper left)
- Scroll down and click the procedure needed
Related I-CAR Courses