I Remember Seeing It in an I-CAR Course
Have you ever thought, I remember this issue being discussed in an I-CAR class? Did you know there is an easy way to find that information? Let's take a look at how this can be done.
- The first step is go to www.i-car.com.
- Once on the page, look in the upper right hand corner and click on the "myI-CAR" button.
- Enter your "username" and "password." If you don't remember your username and password, click on the forgot username or password link above the "Sign In" button.
- Click "Sign In."
- Next select "My Classes" (located in the left side menu or on the Calendar).
On the My Classes page, you see the courses that you are enrolled in and the courses that you have completed. You can sort each column by clicking on the top of each column.
- To select a course to review, click the "Course Code" (in the left hand column).
- To review the course, click "Review Class" (in the center of the page).
Also on this page (just below the Review Class button) there are several additional links to course materials like the Objectives Worksheet, Textbook, and Video Scripts.
Related I-CAR Courses