Step-By-Step: Accessing Ford And Lincoln Repair Information
Per your requests, we are adding step-by-step instructions on how to access the vehicle maker repair information to complement our the how-to-videos on the OEM Information pages. Easily reference this article by clicking the link under the video on the Ford and/or Lincoln OEM Information page.
To find the Ford And Lincoln repair information:
- Go to www.motorcraftservice.com
- Click "Login"(upper right side of the webpage)
- Enter username and password (center of webpage)
- Click "Submit"
- Click on your "Subscription Link" (blue text under service information left side of webpage)
- New window will open
- Enter the "VIN"(upper left corner of the webpage) or click "By Year & Model"(top right of the webpage)
- Click on "GO" (bottom right of the webpage)
- Click on "Workshop" (tabs across top of webpage)
- Click on the blue text under "5: Body and Paint"(lower left 01: Body or 02: Frame and Mounting)
Related I-CAR Courses