Dodge does not have a sectioning procedure for the outer uniside.

A tool that may be used to find out if the vehicle maker has a partial replacement or sectioning procedure is the I-CAR developed OEM Partial Part Replacement Search.

Check out the I-CAR Collision Repair News article: FCA/Stellantis: Welded Sheet Metal Repairs and Replacements

Related I-CAR Courses