BMW i Series Repair Information
Per your requests, we are adding step-by-step instructions on how to access the BMW i Series repair information to complement our how-to-videos on the OEM Information pages.
To find the BMW i3 and i8 repair information:
- Go to www.bmwtechinfo.com
- Enter username and password (upper left block)
- Click "Login"
- Click "Continue"
- Click "I agree"
- Hover over "OSS" (across the top of the webpage)
- From the drop down Hover over "Repair Manuals - Wiring Diagrams"
- Move to the right and click "webISTA"
- Click "Start" (in the center of the webpage)
- A new window or tab will open click "Next" (lower right corner)
- Click "Settings" (wrench icon upper menu bar)
- Click "BMW i" (radio button in center of page)
- Click "OK" (lower right corner)
- Click "Identification" (upper left corner)
- Enter the last 7 digits of the VIN "Input VIN" (in the center of the webpage)
- Click "Accept"(lower right corner)
- Click "Information Search"(lower right corner)
- In the left hand column that says "Main Groups"scroll down and click "41 body"
- Click "Start Search"(lower right corner)
- Scroll down to where the type is "REP"This is where you will find all of the sectioning information for this vehicle.
Related I-CAR Courses